Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weber river cutts
I hit the weeb sunday evening around 5 30 i fished about 1 mile below exit 92 at the rest stop and down to where the river bends by the old rail road trussels. I fished a orange san waun worm with a tungstun olive midge below that. I did have an ok trip nothing fast or furious but in two and half hours i caught 4 fish 3 cutts and one white fish. all the fish were about 15-16 in. I do have a question for the more experinced weber fisherman. Is it unusal to catch that many cutts in this section or is that the norm, And is there maybe a better tech. for this area. I did see alot of bugs on the water and a pretty good hatch going on but not any fish feeding on the surface. The good thing I only ran into one other fisherman who was chucking hardware and he hadnt any success so that was enjoyable to have a section of river without much pressure.
[signature]
That area holds many cutts. I have caught plenty up to 22" in recent years.[cool]
[signature]
We used to catch tons of cutts up in that section growing up. Sounds like you had a nice trip, good for you! Nothing better than having a section of river to yourself. [Wink]

-Rich
[signature]
Still waiting for you to teach me the WEEB Richy[Wink]
[signature]
[quote flygoddess]Still waiting for you to teach me the WEEB Richy[Wink][/quote]

Still trying to convince the wife to allow me to meet up with a strange woman I met online....for some reason, she hasn't bit! [laugh] LOL! I'll keep on her......[Wink]

-Rich
[signature]
Just tell her i am old and homely...plus very married[Wink]
[signature]
[quote flygoddess]Just tell her i am old and homely...plus very married[Wink][/quote]

I'll try. Besides, she thinks I am more attracted to fish than a woman anyways! She'd more concerned about the 20" brown I would catch then the random internet lady![laugh]

Maybe a couples outing? Just a thought. [Wink]

-Rich
[signature]
Works for me...absolutely.
[signature]