Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the WEEB and MONSTERS!!!!my best day yet :)
[Smile][Wink][Smile][Wink][Smile][cool]

hit the weeb with my fishin partner today... and all i have to say is i found an area chuck full of fish over 20 inches... we caught 15 browns over 20!!!! 10 under 20 inches and and lost several more over 21!! ... as well as three 15 to 19 inch cuttys..

also had had 3 browns hooked up that ran 24 to 26 inches and lost em!! including one that was at least 7lbs and near 29 inches...

but on a better note of those 15 browns over 20 inches we caught two at 23 inches one at 24 inches and my buddy got his biggest hookjaw to date !!! a 26 inch hawg!!!

all fish were caught on 3-4 inch zoom jerk plastics on 1/8 oz heads ... white and rainbow trout worked best.

here a are a "few" pics...
enjoy!!
[signature]
Beautiful fish. Thanks for the post.
---Browntrout---
[signature]
I'm jealous [blush]

You are one heck of a fisherman!!!
[signature]
That 24" male is sure a beautiful fish. Fall brown fishing is awesome.

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing.

I plan to fish the river for browns this afternoon after I get a little bit of work in.
[signature]
Thanks for the report and great pictures. Keep them coming! [fishin]
[signature]
To be honest I would never believe you if you didn't provide pictures. All these monster fish are amazing you are catching and if you said you caught these with out pics I'd have a hard time believing. Those pictures are worth 1000 words.
[signature]
I would believe him without pictures. Just go back and read some of his other posts. This man knows the weber.

Great catches.
[signature]
All Smiles!! Gotta love a day like that on the Weeb!!! Goodnes sakes man that fish yer buddy has is a BEAUT!! When we going? [cool]
[signature]
Those are some beautiful fish! My favorite pic was the first one with the "Holy Crap!" look on his face. I'd like to see a pic or two of the lures you are using too. Thanks for the pics and for sharing your info.
[signature]
Unreal! I just look at the pics and laugh! There really isn't much more I can do than that....simply unreal! Great job!
[signature]
I'm so jealous!!! You are the man! You might wanna think of doing a little fall guide service on the Weeb. Might make a few bucks.[Wink]
[signature]
Amazing! The one in the first pic is really really huge! Great job man!
[signature]
Awesome! Great work guys! Fred K.
[signature]
[cool]Nice job, man! Those are some beauties you got there!
[signature]
Moby Dick! Way to go. Those are some monsters!
[signature]
good work as usual man! im heading up to the taggart area in about an hour or so. if anyone is heading up keep an eye out for my durango (cant miss it) and say hi, gray waders, a gray wading jascket, fly rod, and real tree beanie
[signature]
Be sure to try downstream under the railroad bridge and the big holes further down. Some state record fish hang out down there in the winter. I bet some would be world records. Of course I don't think any one reports these record size fish because they don't want Utah Sucker [laugh]next to their name. Previous DWR studies have shown a lunker trout typically about every 100 yards on the Weber. Unfortunately even flinging big streamers with a fly rod you're lucky if you pick up a couple over 20 inches an outing. Utcatman results has tempted me to breaking out the spinning gear for the Weber.
[signature]
i went up for about 4 hours and landed 6 fish. 4 browns and 2 whitteys, parked at the rail road bridge and made it to the off ramp. decided to call it quits since i have a LOOOOOONGGGG day ahead of me tomorrow
[signature]
thanks HJ!!! i have worked really hard and covered alot of water to find the fish i catch.. and it pays off..

i live by your quote... without a picture its just another fish story...!!
[signature]
Long day tomorrow? What are you talking about? I have to be home around Noon or 1, didnt get anything done because of the weather!!!
TS
[signature]