Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boat Captains Needed!
Guys,

Another plea… We are short five (5) boats for the youth tournament this weekend at Mantua. If you or anyone you know with a boat can and will help us out, please get with me.

Thanks

Roger

Greetings Everyone….

The ice is off and the youth program is ready to kick off the first tournament of the year this Saturday, 24th April at Mantua.

We have approx 30 kids signed up to fish, and are in need of about ten more boats. If you can make it, I would be very grateful, and if not, please at least do what you can by spreading the word to those you know that do have boats.

We have oil to give away…and will also hold a special drawing at the end of the year for all those that boat captain at all three events (maybe someone will win a new fishing rod(brand TBD)). As well, each kid will pay their boat captain $10 for gas, so $20 to each boater.

These events are a great way to mentor our youth…and your efforts and time will be rewarding, trust me.

So come join us Saturday if you can.

Where: Mantua (Up Sardine canyon just outside of Brigham)
When: April 24th (Sat)
Time: 5AM Meeting and Pairings. Kids fish from 0600-1200

Please email or call to RSVP…801-643-8753

Thanks to all God Bless,

Roger Mezenen
Youth Director
Utah TBF Federation
801-643-8753
[signature]
man...... wish it was next weekend not this comming =-(
[signature]
[font "Verdana"][#ff0000]Have you got what you need yet? My Tracker is still tucked away from the winter but maybe could get the batteries in it an up by 5am tomorrow. Let me know.[/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
Wish i would have known a little earlier and i could have gotten my boat serviced. maybe next time with a little more notice would be better.
[signature]
well what won the tourney it had to of been a tough one?
[signature]