Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fireworks leagalized in michigan
a bill goes to the senate to be passed in to law that would allow businesses to sell the next grade up of fire works.

this would mean they would be able to sell fire crackers, bottle rockets and roman candles.

I say why not, we already got them here illeagaly, why send millions of dollars across the state line every year when we are going to have them here either way.
[signature]
im one to agree with you.....unfortunatly there will be many who will say no thinking they need to protect us from ourselves welll see
[signature]
It's bout time...... I'm all for the fireworks....

Lets just all be safe out there... wouldn't want to loose your trigger finger or not be able to hold a rod.

Hopefully......they put in a line item in there that says something to the fact that if your fireworks and end up starting a fire in a national forrest, stateland or other hunting/fishing site that your sentence will be to wear a fur coat with a big rack on your head and to walk across a 5 mile strech of state land during hunting season....
[signature]
the police havent inforced any fire works laws around my area in years.
[signature]
LOL . yep , that would be something !
Downstater comes up every holiday to his property a road over and shoots the big stuff off , looks pretty but there is a forest between his place and mine , with no rain it's kinda hard to relax and enjoy the show .
By big stuff I meen regular 4th. of july ooohhh and aaaahhh stuff .
[signature]