Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally Got Wet!
I hit the local pond at 0500 this morning with my new H3 in tow. I don't know that I have ever had a more pleasant experience. No hitches, no foul ups. Getting in the boat was easy as pie and getting the finning technique down was relatively quick too. I've still got a ways to go before I can smoothly kick and fish at the same time. I did catch a few cookie cutter rainbows in the 11 inch range but this trip was more about getting the boat on the water and figuring out how I'd like it set up and how to maneuver. I didn't get off the water until about 0900. So happy with the tube!
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Good start. It only gets better from here.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Seeeeeee..........and now you hooked for life [Wink]
Congrats.

Peter
[signature]
awesome... glad you finally got your H3 and it is working as you had hoped...

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Sorry, I gotta say "I told you so!" LOL just kidding and having a little fun, but it is my birthday so it is cool.
Did you figure out the apron thing?
I am assuming after talking to Dave that allot of the upset was a bad phone number, but it all worked out.
[signature]
happy B-day girl [Wink]

Peter
[signature]
Happy birthday FG!!! Ron
[signature]
Thanks Guys!
[signature]
Glad it all turned out well, and that you got a tube to fit you.
You will love float tubing.

I fished from a boat this last weekend and it was frustrating -- I wanted to be in a tube so I could approach it MY way. It was still fun though, after all it was fishing.
[signature]
Happy Birthday FlyGoddess! Hope you got to go fishing.
[signature]
Tomorrow. Gonna try to wait for the delivery of my Omega's then off to D
[signature]
Well, good luck to you all. It looks like the weather might have some breaks on Sat. The reservoirs have to eventually be getting good and the fish cooperative. Tell them it is your birthday!

They will cooperate for you anyway!
[signature]
They haven't been so far, but it is all good[Wink]
[signature]