Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CJ Strike 4th-6th
Went down to CJ WOW alot of people at Scout Park! Fishing was very poor. No Crappie, caught one nice trout around 14 inch range. No catfish.

But I have to say the people WOW. First night was ok people were quiet and respectful. But last night some guy and his wife pulled up next to us at around midnight and started slamming the car doors yelling at each other, and every other word was the F word. Now it is one thing to stay up all night but have respect for other campers. This couple were loud for about 5 hours you would think after we started shutting windows on the camper they would get the hint but NO!. And as far as all the F bombs being used I know my 9 year old daughter woke up to it and I am sure the other nice people around us did too. So this morning after they had started to be quiet I looked out and noticed they had decided to go to sleep. So it was time for the rest of the campers to get up and well my generator isnt the most quiet so I decided to fire it up. You know the guy had enough never to ask me to shut it off so they could get some sleep because he said he was up all night fishing. I told him sorry man you kept half the people up most of the night. And the rest of the people that were next to us and across from us started to clap I could not believe it made my day.... Anyway I packed up a day early just because of that. Sorry for all the rambling but what a waist of trip am considering not going back to CJ for awhile.

Anyone been to Steck Park lately was wondering how the road was into it? If you could let me know..

Thanks
Neal
[signature]
Thanks for the report. My wife is like a pitbull when
a-holes keep her up like that. I think she would have beat them down.
On Steck. I looked up river flow this morning. The river at Swan Falls was like under 13000 cfs, and Weiser was at 42000!!!
I am betting that the water is just too high right now. I would not even think of putting my float tube or pontoon in the river right now. Ron
[signature]