Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We smoked em' today...
Nice day on the river, although my fishing partner (whom I taught to fly fish) kicked my trash today. I caught a few decent ones and lost some other, but he had top honors as evidenced by the pics. Great start to Father's Day weekend.
[signature]
Awsome.....and FAT for river fish. Thanks for the pixz
[signature]
Those are some beautiful and very healthy fish!

Were any of them hitting drys, or were you using nymphs?
[signature]
Some nice ones. I'm also curious what you where catching them on this time of year.
[signature]
Underneath, size 20 and smaller nymphs, nothing on top and they wouldn't touch streamers.
[signature]
Nice fish but where were you fishing?
[signature]
great trip and great fish. where about where u fishing if u dont mind me asking
[signature]
Beautiful fish my gosh you guys good job and thanks for the post! And if thats the kind of fish the people catch that you teach, then I would love a lesson!
[signature]
If it aint in utah, why post a report about it? And try not to touch the gills when you hold fish... just a pointer...
[signature]
So, people who live in Utah and go to mmmm say Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, Alaska etc. shouldn't post pics from their trips on the Utah forum because it's not in Utah? Fair enough, thanks for the pointer on the gills[:/] i'll let my buddy know.
[signature]
I disagree with the idea of not posting if your not in Utah. I say post whatever you want man. If you can travel there within oh say 24 hours, post up on it!! You may have somebody who needs some pointers about the area see your post!

Nice work on the fish by the way.
[signature]
That last rainbow is a beaut! I say post pics from wherever cause I always enjoy them.
[signature]
I see plenty of posts on here from other states on this forum, Anthony chose to jump on mine, I guess because didn't give the GPS coordinates, time of day, weather conditions, water temp, exact bugs I was using etc.
[signature]
And Anthony, by the looks of the pics on your profile you and your buddies have harvested more fish than I have ever thought about, because my buddy maybe touched a gill on a trout prior to release I get your snide comment on watching the gills', glass houses man.
[signature]
[quote remo_5_0] I see plenty of posts on here from other states on this forum, Anthony chose to jump on mine, I guess because didn't give the GPS coordinates, time of day, weather conditions, water temp, exact bugs I was using etc.[/quote]

LOL! how dare you! [crazy]

great looking fish, when we going fishing!?
[signature]
Hehehe, anytime man, just don't make fun of my boots!!! I did get new ones though wiseass!!
[signature]
sweet, ill line something up, well work around your schedule, shame you got rid of your old boots, i could have hopped in one and paddled across the river [:p]
[signature]
Heading to the Gorge in the morning, then i'll be at Bear Lake for the 4th, but anytime after that I am good to go. And since Herbert has screwed us we may have to go out of state, but we won't post about it[crazy]. I have Thurs. Fri. and Sat off always.
[signature]
out of state it is than, i already have a few ideas im throwing around
[signature]
[quote Anthonygreer]If it aint in utah, why post a report about it?
Here I thought I was just fine fishing there with my Utah License[laugh]. Just Kidding Braz.
[signature]