Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Had my shoulder surgery
well no fishing for about 1 month. Just had my shoulder surgery on wensday and boy oh boy does it hurt. everything went good with the surgery and they repaired my rotater cuff in two places. and with the help of good meds im doing fine so far. Take care all and have a good day!
[signature]
See what you get for casting to much!
[signature]
Jeff:
I have had rotator cuff surgery on both shoulders.One in 2002 and one in 2004.Seperate injuries.Today the shoulders are better than before.The key to recovery is work the shoulder.Limit your lifting and avoid any quick strength moves for the first year.Don't baby the shoulder and work through the pain.The best medication is ibuprophen and you can safely take 4 tablets 4times a day.It keeps the swelling to a minimum and wont harm your kidneys,stomach.Limit aspirin-one a day is great.You should start therapy soon.It will hurt and hurt a lot but do it.Shoulders can freeze very easily after surgery.Your surgeon bolted you up good and strong.Work the shoulder and in one year your only side effect will be a scar that itches a lot.
My best in your recovery
[signature]
Thanks Malone. My shoulder is doing fine its been a few months now and I have been fishing so its doing great! Heres a few smallies i caught this past weekend on the Susquehanna river useing hair jigs and a few on jerkbaits the water temp was 45d
[signature]