Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the river coming out of Spanish Fork Canyon
Is it the Spanish fork river? I don't know and had never really noticed it much but up on top by Soldiers Summit it looks like there are some really nice places to fish has anyone been fshing up there?
[signature]
Howdy FFM,

The river on the west side of the summit is called Soldier Creek. Several smaller streams feed into it and the river grows in width the further down the canyon you go. Access is tricky due to the railroad property. On the southeast side of the summit is the White river. Most this land right on top (between the summit and the Scofield turn off) is private. As usual, the best looking spots are private. The White joins the Scofield outlet which is the Price River. From this confluence it remains the Price River all the way down the canyon. I have fished the Price before but I was just below the Scofield Dam. Hope this helps alittle. BC
[signature]
Soldier Creek and Thistle creek meet up to form Spanish fork creek. Dimond fork also feeds into S.F. creek it actually comes from Strawberry res. through a tunnel

Trent
[signature]