Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch that guy !
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]If someone fishing near you catches two or more fish in a row, force yourself to stop fishing until you see them complete three consecutive casts (preferably unobserved). Then adjust your set-up and approach accordingly .[/size][/font]
[signature]
[Tongue] So your one of those guys huh !!! LOL

Flagmanonice..........Don't read the fishing reports , BE the fishing report !!!
[signature]
yep , i sure am [cool].

your safe untill i give you a Wink , [Wink]lol ![crazy]

i did this with one guy who was the only one reeling them in, he just got extremely anoyed and started yelling to get out of his area , a dnr undercover c.o. was standing nearby and wandered over too . he pulled his badge and demanded to see what he was so secritive about . the guy was snagging , and had a dozen trebel hooks on his line .

am i bad ?
[signature]
[Tongue] It takes more than a Wink to see my setup !!! LOL
[signature]
NOW THAT'S FUNNY ![laugh]LMAO !
[signature]
I fish. I could give a hoot what the guy is doing next to me. I have been using the same set-up for years and always caught fish. Even when everyone else was using live bait I came in with plastics and squid and left with fish.

The only watching I do is the girlees, and the fish going into the fish net [cool]
[signature]
[mad] This post reminds me about a time a few years back , when fishing Devils Lake in North Dakota ! We were there a week before the PWT had a tourney there , and the lake was filled with the so called pros , sitting back and watching everyone through binoculars , or they drove by (like they were sight seeing ) and marking your spot with a GPS , or trying to get a peek on how you were fishing !!! So you see, by being in the pro tour does'nt make you a good fisherman , there only as good as their binoculars and the guides they hire are ! Oh ya , the second day there , the other boat with us (Rick and Jeff ) were offered a $ 100.00 each to go show a pro how they caught the fish that day !! Thats what I call bogus , they should have them meet on the night before they have the tournament , then tell them what lake their going to fish ! Then will see how good they are !!! Don't get me wrong , their good fisherman , but there's times you wonder if its them or their money that won it for them !!!!!

Just my thoughts about it , Flagmanonice......
[signature]
[sly][sly][sly] Hey there Lonehunter,

Ifn yous all fixin to come to Cali one day I'll be glad to show you a few triks that we use out here. We got some #&%##%$ that is unorthodox at times but is always legal.
[signature]
i'm hoping to get back out there for a trip one of these winters , i had a blast out there .
[signature]
[cool] There is more than plenty of fishing out here in the winter as with all seasons.[sly]
[signature]
oh yea ! [cool][cool][cool][Wink]
[signature]
there is no doubt that the bucks is what is dong the walking for most of these guys. If ya ask me and I know ya didnt. but allowing anglers on the water any where from two weeks before the tourny is just not competeing. its called stolking. ya now where the fish are and that is a major unfair advantage. [laugh]

ofcource having all the gear money can buy dosnt hurt eather[Wink]. a neibor in my hood showed me his tackle box for which there were many of each one weighing in excess of 20 pounds. in all them boxes you could not find an empty slot. even with all that amunition you could not posibly know what to use or use every thing in the box in the time allowed.

as for me and my rowboat I am still waiting for a lure company to give me a little gass monie and a couple lures and an entry ticket to a tourny.[cool] and say go make this lure work so I can sell them.... LOL[Tongue]
[signature]
yep all those extra gagets and gismos don't get the fish , nowonder they need thoes great big dual engine bass boats to haul them around .

i have that 3-1/2 horse that gets me to those big old bass and gills just fine .
[signature]
yep, I got 2 paddles whin the 2.5 horse runs out of gass [cool]
[signature]
i'm looking for paddels myself , jay's wants $30.00 each for them , the yard sales wants $40.00 each - used , there selling them as house decorations . now who would use fishing and boating stuff as wall decorations ? lol !
[signature]

Hey lonehunter,

The same people that buy the original, one-of-a-kind hand painted hand saws and circular saw blades I would guess! ha ha

Go figure!

JapanRon
[signature]
only people who dream about living in a house boat would want an oar for a wall hanger
[signature]
Or the classic row boat book shelf or the canoe coffee table in LL bean!!? LMAO!!

Aaron
[signature]
you mean like the same people who were paying for pet rocks at one time ?

w.c. fields was right ! one born every minute ! lol !
[signature]
hey, dont knoch them pet rocks, I just got me a new one just a couple weeks ago. hand painted while I waited by an 8 year old with a stand on the road side.
[signature]