Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yuba?
thanks for the advise on crappie fishing at the view. didnt catch many but still had a blast anyway has anybody fished yuba with any god success?
[signature]
Yuba has been very slow. Many people walk away smelling skunk. A few people are still catching perch but they have to work hard to find them and then only catch a very few. I would look at other options
[signature]
YUBA......Totally agree on the perch.....but did catch a nice Walleye[cool] on Superbowl Sunday. The Perch that we caught were thin in the shoulders. One was so thin it looked sick. For the size of the fish, there should have been more meat from the filets. Not like the old days perch from this fishery. [:/]
[signature]
Holy Crap- nice friggin 'eye! Welcome to the site fingerlakesguy!
[signature]
Thanks ChubbyChaser, It was quite the fight on ultra lite and 4 Lb test! Lucky to have landed him.
[signature]
Welcome figerlakes and great fish I wonder what happend to the big pig perch at good ol yuba sure miss them days I guess I will have to hit pelican and try for tje blue gill and large mouth
[signature]
[cool] Old days Yuba 14.25'', My own kitchen table Taxidermy job!.
[signature]
[Wink][Wink] Woops.....forgot picture!
[signature]
Wow u did a good job do u do them as a side job or was that ur first and only one u have don
[signature]
No, years ago I did others, here is a 12'' perch from Hyrum.
[signature]
wow those are great looking i would love to have a fish mount i guess i got to catch something big enough first
[signature]