Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good day Bassin' Matched my Largest this year so far.
Hiya everyone,

I had a great day bassin' today. I went to Payneway, AR to a pond we call Valentines. I caught quite a few 1 and 2lb and lost a hawg.

I caught one nice 17.5 in that matches my entry in the Bass Fishing Rival Contest this year. I'm sure I'll catch that Hawg this spring and have a larger entry.

Here's a couple of pics.

[inline SANY1551.JPG]

[inline SANY1554.JPG]

Tight Lines! I got a feeling this is going to be a great year bass fishing.
[signature]
I got a fresh blanket of snow on my boat cover today, this spring has been killin' me. I'm headed south next weekend to seek out warm water. I'm hoping I can give you a run for your your money! [Wink] I may not be able to win but I can compete [laugh]
[signature]
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!![laugh]What bait or lure did u use?
[signature]
black spinner bait... two pulls up .. then let it drop to bottom and repeat...

it's a local pond that no one fishes... and I don't tell anyone I catch bass like this in it.

top secret... hehe
[signature]
Bass fishing for me right now is hard I'm not catching anything, the water won't heat up here in Indiana so that the spawning gets over with. Nice fish though. You release the fish?
[signature]
Yes I release bass. I catch them and take a photo then release. About once or twice a Year I'll bring home one 3 or 4lb bass for the table, if money is tight and my freezer is empty, hehe.

I do keep all catfish and crappie I catch though.
[signature]
I fish out of a neigborhood lake and people here are not very nice to the lakes, there are a ton of trash and stuff to be honest, I wouldn't wan't to eat the fish here.
[signature]