Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiger musky????
You sure you wanna catch a TigerMusky? Them sucker's got TEETH - I mean serious TEETH.
As said - Newton and Pineview both have good sizable Musky. But be aware - C&R required, and there is a cut-bait limit of 1inch. In-Fisherman even named Pineview as a good locale for TM fishn - since they are all C&R - some have gotten danged big! (50").

But if you catch some bass - might want to watch your stringer. Never know what might grab hold!
And they do have TEETH - yes there are teeth in that photo.

If you want more info on those lakes - send me a PM. Got some maps you might find helpful. Newton is smaller and full of crazies, Pineview is bigger and full or even MORE crazies!
cool picks coyotespinner ! [blush]
[signature]
LOL...thats like my fun in MS fishing the gulf walking waist deep in water off the islands with a stringer of speckled trout hangin off my belt and sharks swimming around me...a lil scary...I bout crapped myself....LMAO
[signature]
Had the fortune to catch one in 2008. Incredibly, it was at Black Lake, a high mountain lake at the Southern end of the Seven Devils wilderness, and the only lake you can drive to there.

Had no idea there would be no trout, and tiger muskies. Even at this 18" size, it looked like it could rip my head off with one bit.
[signature]