Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michican Will Pay $200.oo For Harvested Deer
no joke,
the state of michigan will pay $200 for harvested deer.

to get the details watch this weeks Episode of Michigan out of doors.

also check out the fall walleye runs and there is some discussion of Ferrel Hogs. also there is a brief display of how to use the tripod cook grill.

[url "http://www.michiganoutofdoorstv.com/shows.cfm?VideoID=160"]1145[/url]
[url "http://www.michiganoutofdoorstv.com/shows.cfm?VideoID=160"]Nov 10/2011 - [/url]
Here we are right before the firearm deer season! But before we all head to deer camp we want to show you some really good fall walleye fishing form the Detroit River. We also have some deer camp recipes that you can try over the fire next week. We have a very cool goose story for you along with some buck pole stories from last year and my personal favorite, the poem Palace in the Popples to get us ready for opening day!
[signature]
Keep reading and you will find out that..........

"Hunters eligible for [i]$200 if deer is culture positive for bovine Tuberculosis only."[/i]

So if you want the $200 be sure to shoot at the sick ones.
[signature]
also it is open season on little piggies.

opening day, I saw neither deer nor little piggy, I would be happy with either,

I like wild pigs, they are a lot leaner, and yes they more of a game taste than slop fed hogs. makes good sausage and you can add wild ground piggy to anything you would add ground beef to..

I like my ground piggy fried in patties with a little salt, pepper and a slice of cheese.

on the 200 dollar bounty on deer, you do have to send in a sample for testing, and I beleive they have to be from a cirtian area..

It is a serious issue, sounds like the state is upping their game on irradicating the desease by encuraging hunters to take smaller bucks and does in that particular area.
[signature]