Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First two WALLEYE!
Went to Deercreek today was trolling around got my first two walleye to go along with a nice fat crappie and a few rainbows! Water was perfect all day Smile
[signature]
Did you note the water temp? I can't wait to get the toon out.
[signature]
u should upload some pic as proof that u caught the fishes ^_^
[signature]
All I can do is second that. And offer my toothy-envy. But sounds like fun all the same.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3...=3&theater

Here is my facebook link im not the best with computers, i got a camera that auto puts it on facebook not the greatest pics but itll do
[signature]
Lol ya I can't go on Facebook because I don't use that pathetic website lol so I can go in lol XD. U should post them on here Smile. Some people don't use FB just saying XD
[signature]
You don't have to go on facebook. all you have to do is click on his link .--Nice pictures Thanks for the report.
[signature]
But if I don't have a FB you are not aloud to go on ha ha ha
[signature]
Im sorry you cant see how about we go fishing and catch some!Smile hahah i got wensday off haha
[signature]
I would say its warm enough for the pontoon boats there has been alot out there lately i dont got the exact temp but its definitly warm, wakeboarding here i come Smile
[signature]
I refuse to go to that website also.

I won't say its name or even use the letters to describe it. I think that it should be struck from the cyber world and erased from history.

Because if I have to listen to the wife tell me one more thing from that unholiest of places that I think that my head will explode.

Just sayin.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
Ya I know it's like it's gona eat everyOnes life from using it. I wish it never existed. Dumbest idea ever created XD
[signature]
I wish lol but no car and got school. Oh the Sad days of being locked up and being bored to death XD
[signature]
That's great news. I can't wait to get it launched there again.
[signature]
Ill kidnap you for the day haha if you live close or on the way to deercreek ill pick you up ha you can miss school hahaha Fishing > School!
[signature]
I could but I can't skip any classes even when it almost end of the year XD
[signature]
Well when you are out of school hit me up i get every wensday off plus weekends
[signature]
Sounds good looks like I got u and the twins to go fishing with XD
[signature]
of course maybe you can teach me a thing or two with my fly rod ha im getting pretty good with it but one day i wanna be a pro ha
[signature]
Sounds good because I usually go fly fishing at uinta mountains in kamas or up at tibble fork reservoirs and uP the river where people camp because it's great fly fishing there ^_^ Gota love summer elk hair caddis flyfishing
[signature]