Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UL White Bass - Let it begin!
We decided to hit up UL Provo today and see if the WB had begun yet.....It has. Tons of good sized males are looking to bite. Females should not be too far behind and the water is warming fast. Great fun, standard 1.5" pink or chartreuse jigs or just a simple silver blue fox #2 spinner. A boat is best as the majority of the fish seem to be just out of reach by the bank anglers, but once the "real" action starts they should be crashing the shorelines.

Have fun!
[signature]
It is up by Lindon too...
This pic was the story of my day for 4 hours straight today...
[signature]
Yeah, I think that the whole lake should be starting if it hasn't already. Tons of fun!
[signature]
sweet my birthday today I get off early I may go out . glad to see some people are getting like that white bass
[signature]
Looks like they had some decent size to them Shawn. Thanks for posting the report.
[signature]
Yeah, when we doubled it felt like a big eye or something huge.
[signature]
man i wish i got my boat finished already. i've shore fishing UL for a couple of weeks and havent caught any WB just crappie.

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?username=starkinkade2"]starkinkade2[/url] were you fishing from shore at lindon?
[signature]
Oh snap! It is time to go!! Tye Dye is on the case!!!
[signature]
Yeah I was buuuuut it wasn't lindon boat harbor. It was near lindon tho
[signature]
Great to hear. Hopefully I'll get out soon - and get a chance to try out my carp hunting arsenal. [Smile]
[signature]
they are starting to school up in the jordan in side canals and calm rocky shorelines, doubles alot of the times you cast if your using to jigs.
[signature]
Awesome I love reports on utah lake and jordan river seeing those are the only bodies of water I fish around here. Went to the saratoga springs marina and was skunked during the day. But you can see fish jumping in the distance but know where near the shoreline. So kind of goes along with your report as boats coming in were unloading lots of fish at the cleaning station but the bank tanglers werent reeling in anything. My dad lives right on the road in the pelican bay development that leads to the saratoga springs marina. I went three times yesterday. 12-2pm 5-7pm and 9-11pm the only time I caught a fish was after 9 a decent size bullhead.
[signature]
I was getting them nonstop yesterday from shore From 3 ft out to 30
[signature]
Cool.

I'm heading that way in a few minutes.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
starkinkade2 were you at the saratoga springs marina?
[signature]
Me too! Say hi if you see the spikey haired guy on a pontoon!
[signature]
[quote starkinkade2]I was getting them nonstop yesterday from shore From 3 ft out to 30[/quote]

i want to catch some too lmk where so i can catch a few since im kinda far like north ogden far lol. [Smile]
[signature]
Headed to either Provo of Lindon Harbors. Can't decide where to go to yet.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
Can't say where sorry but me too! But on a boat this time to the same spot... Hopefully ill break 100 easily again
[signature]
Provo harbor for me. Spoke to a member on here at the fish shop today that hit lindon/bubble up and got the skunk yesterday.
[signature]