Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
odd lookin toothy
Got this 44" the other night eyes bulging, mouth deformed, and weird eyebrow type growths over his eyes .... but hey a 44" tiger is still a solid fish to any TM angler
[Image: 100_0756-1.jpg]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Nice fish...no matter.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]But with that tree directly behind your head in the picture it looks like you are trying to imitate the twins. Spikeorama.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Nice observation XD epic
[signature]
Haha thats awesome
[signature]
My kids really want to catch one of these monsters, they keep telling me to go fishing so we can catch one, I have no idea where to start though except go up to pineview, maybe i will have to do some reasearch! Nice fish man!
[signature]
Nice fish! Even better hat! Go Halos!
[signature]
Wonder what the poor guy has got? Virus? Congenital deformity?

Maybe just built up scar tissue from being caught so many times....[laugh]
[signature]
I recommend going to Newton res. instead. Smaller lake makes the fish a little more concentrated. When I went two years ago I could see five as I pulled up.
[signature]
The only problem with Newton is dodging all the water skiers this time of year.
[signature]
[quote BearFisher]I recommend going to Newton res. instead. Smaller lake makes the fish a little more concentrated. When I went two years ago I could see five as I pulled up.[/quote]

Things up there have really changed the last three years or so. Way fewer tigers in there than ever two years ago. Gaps in stocking and high mortality rates have really dinged the population up there. But it still is a great fishery and a good one for the first go at it.

Thats a solid fish again Cat. Looks like maybe he ate something a few years ago that almost got the best of him.
[signature]