Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BRBR ... its has begun
I took my girl out to a few of my honey holes in the boat on Friday night.... we picked up probably 15 cats in the 3-8 lb range and she got this BEHEMOTH fatty ( see pic) ... needless to say she got 3 over 8 lbs, and I couldn't stick any over 6!!! Haha. Definitly a fun trip! The cat in the pic is 29- 30 inches long and weighed over 15 lbs !!! Tank for sure
[Image: 100_0778.jpg]
[signature]
Now thats a pig! I bet that put up a good fight for her
[signature]
UMMM YA, talk about a pig!!!!!

nice kitties, i think us south boys might be worriying about that size of kitty. the length doesent tell the story, plain and simple, its a pig
nice job UTCATMAN

tightlines
[signature]
Holy Cow! What a gut!
Congrats to the little lady with the big Smile!
[signature]
You boys should be scared of the beasts to come from the "FUGE" [cool]
[signature]
Now that's a keeper for sure. She's holding a nice cat too!

Hey bud - maybe you ought to sign HER up for the challenge! Seriously - it's not too late, and looks like she's teaching YOU how it's done!

Very nice.

I still gotta hook up with you for some of that Refuge cattin.
Nice cat for sure Joe, looks like it is getting close to spawning time.
[signature]
So ya are sayin she is showin ya how its done...Great Pic, that fish is a hog good for her....sound like some fun. Thanks for sharing the pic. Might make some of the south guys nervous on the catfish challenge.
[signature]
ha! you got outfished by a chick!
[signature]
That a girl! Show him how it's done!!!
Smiles Always!
MA
[signature]
awesomeness!
[signature]
Now there's a "beauty and the beast" pic. Nice cat and I'll bet it was a blast to catch. Congrats to the little lady.

Gonna be interesting to see where the biggest cat comes from. I'll bet the longest one is not the heaviest one. What think? That one looks like it just ate a cow.
Fun contest. Good luck to all but especially the south [Smile]
[signature]
outfished by a chick...?

Happens all the time at my house. [Tongue]
[signature]
tell me about it, my wife smoked me on three trips the start of 2010 ice off
[signature]
High 5 Mrs. Kochanut [laugh]
[signature]
The South will rise again....
[signature]
Yeah buddy, been whackin em on Utah lake but nothing worth posting pics of yet. The way things are going a fish like that could take it! NOT!!!! That is a freakin pig though, very nice cat!
[signature]
Same here .... I have got a few in the 26-29 inch range just not worth posting yet
[signature]