Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bait Smoke?
Hello I am from the UK and was hoping one of you could help me out here...

I have heard that a lot of you guys have been making a cloud or smoke come from your bait with flavours for years.

I am trying to create something similar and was wondering if anyone knew something I could use to replicate this motion.

If you take a look at this link it will give you more of an idea of what I'm looking to create:[url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maMs0PgWeek"][/url]

I have thought of using gelatine, jam etc but wondered whether you knew of something that I could use to create this smoke 'effect' to add this to my baits.

I realise this maybe a long shot but thought I would ask, we have been teased by the companies who are doing this for long enough, charging ridiculous prices to buy it, when I'm thinking surely it's not that difficult, to someone who's into science etc.

I would really appreciate your help here, I hope to hear from you and thanks in advance.

Ricky
[signature]
we have been using "Tube Lures" soft plastic lures with cavities that we can inject our favorite paist.

you can make home made ones using a thick flower paist and adding sents to the paist like.... salt, corn suryp, left over oil from cans of tuna... even chicken broth will help catch catfish.

you can look on line for fish paist attractants, a little dab inside a tube lure is all you need to make a sent trail for fish to follow..

Good luck, let us know what you come up with.
[signature]
Molopo By Tikiman

wavefishing.com

I bought a 8.99 container of that and squirt a bit on my lures that aren't already scented with it in the molding process by wavefishing production process and wow.

Even sprayed it on raw shrimp I was using in the St. Francis river catfishing and...

I had one rod with just the raw shrimp and one with the shrimp sprayed with Molopo and caught 4 cats on the scented one and only 1 cat on the plain raw shrimp fishing the rods in the same area of water over 3 hours.

Both baits were within a couple of yards of each other on the bottom.

I live by the stuff now.
[signature]
Excellent guys, thank you very much. So I am looking for flour paiste, is that something that is commercially available or will normal flour do the job?
[signature]
Oh and will this create the smoke or cloud I am wishing to create?
[signature]
the flower or cerial paist is something you will have to make your self.

many comercial cerials will make a playdogh like paist. it makes a cloud when laying on the bottom of a lake, and on a river it makes a cent trail attracting carp.

as it desolves that is how the cloud is made.

I like to use these types of bait when fishing for cat fish and carp.
[signature]