Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BRBR sat night...
Hit the BRBR on sat night - took several types of bait and posted up on one of my favorite holes( has lots of character too it) we fished from 10-1 bite was definitly hot- we picked up 12 to 15 cats from 24-30 inches.

My girls biggest was 27" male that death rolled back into the water after unhooking and before a photo op- best bait was definitly slabs o' carp . Water was up a little rwbut not flowin hard ... heres a pic of the 30 and a pic of my honey hole hate to give it away[Tongue] [cool]
[Image: gforum.jpg]
[Image: 2012-07-14220314.jpg]
[signature]
Nice CAT as usual UTCAT!!!!
[signature]
Awesome! You've got me very pumped to fish BRBR this week. In two days! I need to go catch some carp....
[signature]
Now there is a dead even tie for the biggest fish in the contest. The north can hold our own! Nice fish. Glad to hear you got into them.
[signature]
nice fish!
[signature]
Dang nice cat! Bet you're glad I showed you that spot, [Tongue]
[signature]
ya we always catchem... but some nights the bigguns dont wanna eat [frown] there are tons of cats in there but its all about finding em- it wont be long man we will get a 32-34 inch cat !! the bear may not have the heaviest cats but we get some long lanky behemoths [cool]

some day i will get the C&R record- fish hard dudes!
joeski
[signature]
Nice fish man! Hey out of curiosity did you guys do any good on pineview that day we talked at the dock? I was in the green/gold nitro.
[signature]