Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
break in at Lewisville
Had a great day on lake and caught good number of bass. Then got back to my buddy's truck and window was smashed in. Took some items but left an envelope of money, dumb suckers. Happened at Hickory Creek launch, but as we talked to an officer he told us that another 5 happened just in Hickory Creek this week and another officer was with another fisherman who just had a break in as we were talking. We left nothing valuable in sight, but they broke in anyways. Law enforcement is trying to crack down on it, but it might be best to just leave your doors unlocked. So heads up guys.[Image: index.jpg]
[signature]
that is a Sad state of affairs for sure,

I was fishing on a small creek near my home a couple years back, I swear I was not more than 30 yards away from my truck and in plain sight and a couple guys stopped to rifle though the back end.. I yelled at them saying I standing right here guys, "to no avail" they didnt scatter untill I stood up and walked twards them...

thanks for the share,

I will continue to keep mine locked even tho I have nothing of value, It will at least keep the small kids from throwing roadkill skunks on the seat. [:/]
[signature]