Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WEBER
Me and a buddy of mine hit the weber friday.got there about 930.was the for 15 min and I already got 6.5 whites and a brown.thought I was going to land whites all day but nope.no more whites after that.we started up stream and was slow st first.but WOW did it pick up.i would get 2 or 3 from each hole we stoped at.we made it to the last spot and all I cansay is holy crap.i couldn't keep them off every other cast fish on.and they were all 16-19 inches. I landed over 20 just in this one allot of jumpers.but keeped on catching.then the beast came to play.over 20"easily.my buddy went to net it.grabbed my line with the net under her and that's when it happened.my stupid hook broke and we watched it swim away.but not upset about it.i landed about 40 and he landed 15 plus I lost another 20 plus.talk about such a wonderful day.best time we had in a very long time.i did take a picture of a nice 18".
[signature]
Where's the pics???
[signature]
Thats an awesome day hoping to get up thier wed or thur that place should be on fire right about now and it sounds like it is!
[signature]
Call me if you go Wed.
[signature]
I will be going around 12 noon if I go I will let you know.
[signature]
I am Confused.....how does "6.5 whites" work????
[signature]
I caught 6. 5 whites and 1 brown
[signature]
Makes sense to me now. The power of the a space bar!

Nice work. I personally have not fly fished in a while. Thinking I better get back out there with the fairy wand again soon.
[signature]
You know, true fly fishers don't call it a Fairy Wand.[Smile][laugh]
Hit the Weber tomorrow!
[signature]
+1 what flygoddess said, hit it tommorow, its been producing well lately. good luck
[signature]
Going to be hitting it tomorrow at noon if anyone wants to come up!
[signature]
what general area are you going, middle or lower?
[signature]
Going to start out at the lower but may move up to the middle, I think FG is going as well so that may change, I havent heard back from her yet.
[signature]
You tell me. I am going fishing with you.
[signature]
Sorry Steve, not going to make it. I have got to get this Garage done and I am dry walling so the warmer weather is a plus.
Soon though, friend.

And thanks Wildcat. Tight lines to you both.
[signature]
Ok no problem Im sure Ill be having a much better time though [Tongue]
[signature]
I hope so! But on a good note, I hit the Jordan from 8 to 9:30 and landed three very nice sized Carp....Wohoo....hey, they are a shade of brown[Wink]
[signature]
Fished for about an hour and got one nice brown on a sculpzilla, will be going back tomorrow for some more action, I spotted me some real nice ones rising too [cool], I still need to get down and fish the jordan maybe next week we can hit it up!
[signature]