Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bassfinder 2013
I'm a lifelong slimmer stalker that has recently converted to the dark side of full on bass addiction.

So far this year I've hit sand hollow a handful of times. It's been good and getting better by the day.

I haven't hit any other waters to target smb or lmb this spring, but it's going to happen soon.

Any other waters starting to get bassy?

Report here.

I've heard of a few here and there on ul and dc, but I figure they're Atleast another month out from any kind of consistent bass fishing.

I'll stick to the southern waters until it starts to get too hot and uncomfortable to take the Dixie heat.
[signature]
With a few days of warm stable weather Pelican Lake can really turn on in the afternoon.

About mid May is when it turns on hot and heavy out there thou for both bass and bluegills.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
Powell is hot RT now both LG and sm mouths are going. And 80% are decent fish. This is my first time down to Powell it did not disappoint. Spinnerbaits and plastic. Good luck and welcome to the dark side.
[signature]
Nice LM, are you still down there?
[signature]
Bass is like any other fish, what I mean is they will eat year round all you have to do is find them and they will eat..
As soon as the water opens up I am fishing for bass from my boat.. I even hit Powell any time I can all winter..

By not fishing all year even in winter you will not be a great bass fisherman but only a few days out of each year will you catchem..
[signature]
[quote bassrods]
By not fishing all year even in winter you will not be a great bass fisherman but only a few days out of each year will you catchem..[/quote]

super-secret decoder ring says:

[quote bassrods]If your line's not in the water, you won't catch any fish[/quote]

Pre-spawn bass will be showing up all over in the next month or two.
[signature]
I've caught a few decent sized Large mouths out of the Jordan river this week.
[signature]