Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you guys think about the nascar finish?
I know it is football season and that is what most of the hype now is about, but what do you guys and gals think about the finish to the nascar season, do you think that kenseth really deserved the title even though he only won one race? when there have been many others with more then one race win. also as i was watching bill elliot dominate the holmstead race i was thinking what a great season/career finish if he really is to retire, 2 wins in the final two races, then he had a flat on the last lap and wound up finishing 8th, kinda dissapointing. what do you ppl think.
[signature]
He deserved it. He probably had a bunch of top 5 finishes and raced consistantly every week. Ryan Newman won a lot, but got off to a slow start and didn't race consistantly good.

Racing is strategy. There are a lot of laps to go around and you can't just try to go the fastest every single one of them. It's about going to the pits at the right time and other intangibles.

Maybe NASCAR should have more of a point difference between 1st and 2nd place so that teams that finish first get more points, and maybe you would see a Champion with more victories.\

Maybe.
[signature]
Not at all.
[signature]
I too think he deserved it he had a good consistant season it is alot like the '73 season when benny parsons won the title. ryan newman won 8 races this year but he wasnt very consistant. so over all i think there should be a bigger points bonus for first but i still think he deserved the title.
[signature]