Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Idaho state carp Tourney
It was this past weekend at CJ, the Bow fishing tourney brought in 27,000 lbs of carp out of CJ strike and the river above, my partner and I had sub par shooting and got DQ'd 1 day for being 5 min. late, so our 39th place was pretty disappointing, anyway, it was a great time and i'm ready for next year already, be heading over too Boardman, OR for there state shoot the first weekend in Aug.
Matt
[signature]
Hey bud. Sorry to hear about the poor showing. That must be an all-time low for you? Good luck at Boardman. Bow season is just around the corner.......[Smile]
yea it probably was the worst place I have ever finished..... but i'm looking forward too the next tourney, I might also go too the one at Lake Lowell in two weeks but not sure yet..... and i'm excited for the up coming bow season....
Matt
[signature]
How would have finished without being tardy?

What do they do with 14 tons of carp?
[signature]
I'm sure there are some very happy farmers, with some very smelly farm dogs [cool]
[signature]
Couldn't tell you, we messed around and scouted the second day, I would have been happy with a top fifteen, and they are taken by a guy that makes fertilizer,
Matt
[signature]