Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blade Bait Walleye - Video Report
Went to Seibert Lake for the first time with the whole family. We got there in the afternoon and launched out onto the lake. There were some small waves and partial cloud cover. We drove to the North east side and started to troll crankbaits for nothing! We kept trolling around the lake for nothing. Not even a bite. We caught the odd weed, but I'm not into seaweed.

Drove around to the West side of the lake and found a weed bed where my dad hooked a pike, but got tangled in the weeds and came off. Then started using some Blade Baits - Cicada in Chrome and Glow and started to catch a few. I noticed the markings were right on the Bottom, no suspended fish so I thought this would work well.

Anchored down caught a few, then a rain cloud blew through and we hit the shore and hid under some trees for a bit. Then we had our little shore lunch and dried off before heading out. The day then became spectacular. Clear skies and perfectly calm. You'll see in the video. We hooked up with a bunch more walleye. You hear us say, "It's a keeper" a lot. But we only kept 2 walleye to eat. Lots of fun. A little bit of work to catch them but good times!

So if you've never used blade baits before for walleye, perch or pike this video is for YOU!
[signature]