Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 East Idaho Fly Tying Expo - Idaho Falls, ID
It's almost time for the west's best fly tying expo. Next Friday and Saturday at the Shilo Inn, Idaho Falls, ID.

A lot of world class fly tiers such as Mike Lawson and Bob Jacklin.

Joni will be there to tie as well as give a seminar.

I'll be tying both days as well as in the Tying Theater on Saturday.

Don't miss it!

[url "http://srcexpo.com/"]http://srcexpo.com/[/url]

Best Fishes!

Kelly
[signature]
I'll be there. I have a great time every year.

Windriver
[signature]
I'll be there all day Friday. Looking forward to it.

Bill
[signature]
We are heading up Thursday evening. I will look for you Kelly in the morning. I do a Stillwater Fly Tying Class at 1pm to 5pm. Saturday morning I will be on the floor tying from 8:30 to whenever...LOL
[signature]
Bump and see you there Saturday!
[signature]
Spending the week getting ready. The website shows the wrong tying theater schedule as I'm tying Saturday morning in the theater just before Mike Lawson. I will also be tying both days out in the tying area.

I hope many of you can stop by and say hi. Love this show. See you there Joni!

Kelly.
[signature]
I have met a few BFTers yesterday. Today is the final show day. FREE and the weather is great (for indoor show) Fantastic flies, and people. Stop by and say hi today!
[signature]
BUMP! Just got done tying and met face to face with Idahopanfish and mrs. what wonderful people. You make these shows most enjoyable!

Go stick some CARP for me now....LOL
Thanks all who showed up!
[signature]
was a great show this year learned a ton thanks to all the people who put it on!
[signature]
I was there from 10:30-4:00. How did I miss you? Were you at the Scadden booth for awhile? I thought I saw you then when I headed that direction I couldn't find you. I had a great time. I went with a materials list over to Jimmy's when I was done at the show.
I won a bunch of Rio swag at the film festival last night.

Windriver
[signature]
I was in Camo! Seriously, I was in the far right corner by Moonlight Leaders and the corner with all the Hackle for sale. To the right of Jimmy. I tied till 11:30, then headed over to Sweetgrass fly rods. Hung out with Adipose Boats Shelly. Left around 1.
[signature]
It was great to meet you and your husband. Thanks for the lesson in carp flies and I will be trying them out, soon I hope! We left around 2 and stopped to see mctucker ponds and springfield lake and sportsman par and also some of the accesses around american falls. Full day! Up at 5 and home by 8. Nice way to spend a rainy then windy day! Sorry I missed you windriver.
[signature]
Kelly! I just got the Summer 2014 Flyfishing and Tying magazine. I open it kinda towards the middle and look down...HEY, I Know him! Handed it to Alan and few seconds later he hands it back and tells me to read your post! Thank you on so many levels!
You are my hero!
[signature]
Joni, I haven't seen it yet. I hope it turned out well. They didn't use many of my pics I was told. I hope you liked it and that I represented you well. It was great to see you both at the show. Too bad there is so much time in between!

Tight Lines!

kelly.
[signature]