Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard ....a short story
I went fishin today. Went to Willard Bay. Launched at the north end. I caught 2 fish. 1 Walleye and 1 Wiper. I let them both go cause I didn't feel like filleting fish tonight. I went home when the Bay got too full of power squadron recreation vessels.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Yes it is short and sweet, nice still to get out and grab a quick trip. I agree about the power squadron. I try to avoid holiday weekends just for that reason. With the kids getting out of school here in the next two weeks I thinks we will be out weekly in the beast.[cool]
[signature]
I was out in freeway bay almost all day, we only had one ski boat near us and they kept their distance. We caught around 25 wipers and 3 walleye.
[signature]
Yep, that's my luck. I started at the north west wall, didn't get down to the Freeway Bay for couple hours. That's where I got the Walleye. He was pretty fat, and would guess at about 20". Would have made a nice couple fillets. Just didn't have the desire yesterday. And as it was, I had to cut all the yards when I got home...[crazy]
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool