Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cj strike
Im going camping this weekend for a week and was wanting to know where a good spot to camp at by the water. And was wondering if dogs were allowed on the park?. If anybody could get back to me with info that would be great! Thank
[signature]
How are you set up (camper, tent, boat/trailer)? Do you want to camp in an organized camp ground or just a place to park (free)?

Welcome to BFT.
[signature]
Preferably for free by the water. But i will have a camp trailor and a small boat with me
[signature]
I'd go to the circled location on the map attached below. Free camping and relative solitude.
[signature]
There is a small boat launch there. Do NOT park in the boat launch. That pisses me off when hillbilly jacka$$es park in the boat launch. Ron
[signature]
LOL Ron.
BigBass2014 - you might want to look at the Jacks Creek access area. There is a real boat launch and multiple waterfront camping areas you can pull your boat up to.

https://www.idahopower.com/pdfs/ourEnvir...WMAmap.pdf

Rod
[Wink][Wink][Wink]
[signature]
I'll second jacks creek. Cats from shore and bass out in 8 to 12 with senkos. Please don't eat the big ones. Saw a picture this morning of an 8 1/2 smallmouth. They may have a tournament this weekend there.
[signature]
lots of big smallies being caught in the Bruno arm.
second that one, throw the 5+'ers back.[cool]
[signature]
Any report of crappie being caught? Might be heading out there Saturday
[signature]