Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy New Year.
[center][#005000][size 4][inline "New Year.jpg"][/size][/#005000][/center]
[center][#005000][size 4]
[/size][/#005000]
[/center]
[center][#005000][size 4]Wishing you all a very Happy & Safe New Year.[/size][/#005000][/center]
[center][#005000][size 4]
[/size][/#005000]
[/center]
[signature]
Happy New Year 'migo... hope ya'll are having a great one.. :-)
[signature]
You too big buddy. Hey did you have any snow last week? Saw where Murrieta, Menifee and Temecula had several inches.[Image: scaredworried.gif]
[signature]
GOOD new year to both you guys. Miss ya.
[signature]
not here... but McLarry and family have had a lot of ice storms and snow this year...
[signature]
Miss you too sis... hope all is good in your neck of the woods... :-)
[signature]
Things are good here! How bout you?
[signature]
All is good....just getting older an meaner each day...;-)
[signature]
[Image: sad.gif]Unfortunately age is catching up with me or I should say severe compression of my back discs don't permit me to get on the water any more. So at this time I'm limited to reading about those who can. Wish you all good luck.
[signature]
That is truly heart breaking Dryrod! I am reverting to a second childhood, with a fast motorcycle. The clutch is good therapy for my crushed elbow. That will never be the same, but just kinda work around it.
They have some fun fishing games!
[signature]
[Wink]Thanks Flygoddess. Maybe I'll try fishing from shore
sitting on a collapsible stool. Yea but to me, nothing beats fly fishing while wading. Take it easy on that bike FG. Some of my problems go its start in college while I was on the gymnastic team. Too many bad fall. Tight lines all.
[signature]
Hey 'migo... you take it easy on that back... and even though your preference is to wade or tube... like you said you do have the option of a chair at the shoreline.. I know its not the same but its better than nothing..

Sis... you be careful on that bike... those damn things are dangerous and you already hurt an elbow...

As for me.. I generally only fish when I visit TN... MacLarry takes pity on me and takes me to some nice streams to wet a fly.. but he also includes a lake trip ... so cannot complain.. last summer we only had time for a lake trip.. it was fun but got skunked... by my then eight year old granddaughter Stella... but we all had a blast and she loved making sure and tell everyone that she got seven catfish and Papa got NONE !!! :-)

The only other thing Ive done is decide its time to take care of me.. so joined LA Fitness ... Ive toned up a little.. lost about nine pounds so far.....

[fishin]
[signature]
Hey Mac - just saw on TV that Corona Lake will probably dry up in a month or so. Pictures of the lake are unbelievable. This drought has really been devastating.
[signature]
Wow... just read their report.. shore fishing only.. no tubes.. boats at all... but they seem optomistic the levels will come back up..

.. also saw this article about Diamond Valley lake and how low it is..

http://www.pe.com/articles/fish-759332-p...arage.html
[signature]