Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jmax, Chick, Bass, quick trip, 6/1/15, alone
After my good day this past Friday I was really wanting to get back out and try again. With the decent day at the Nick, I have been on a pretty good roll. emoDance Just keep hoping to be able to keep it up. Got the CBA nighter coming up this weekend so after work today I snuck out for a couple hours. I did not do as well as I did this past Friday but for me that was a really good day. Today I found some fish but had a hard time getting the numbers to play. I did manage a few nice ones along with a few shorts. Water has broke the 80 degree mark now so take care of your bass if you are in a tournament. I seem to be sounding like a broken record but the better fish are still transitioning to deep water and in deep water. Look for deep grass, drops and ledges. This same pattern worked for me on the Nick also this past Saturday. emoThumbsup <br /><br />Today I had just a couple take a worm. The bass seemed to be inactive but if you could get a swim or crank right by them they would hit it. At least a few did. Those were my better baits today. It was also probably about the worst time to be out. Right smack in the afternoon. emoRolleyes Had a good short trip but had to come in early. Got out of the way just in time to avoid the Monday night dog fight bunch getting there. emoTongue <br /><br />See ya on the water. Here are a couple of the better bass from today, nothing huge, best one in the pictures was a 4 lb and 14 ozer. emoAngler Jmax