Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Echo today Rocked
Sun Shine

No Wind

10" Ice W/no slush

perch hitting my jig as fast as it hit the bottom.

Whitney the Photographer was beautiful.

one of the guys caught a huge perch and a 18" brown.

Rainbows every once in a while.

Roads are clean
[signature]
[size 1]"Whitney the Photographer was beautiful."[/size]

[size 1]It doesn't sound like the fishing was so fast that you didn't have time to look up once in awhile (LOL).[Wink] [/size]
[signature]
Please tell us more about what worked and where.
[signature]
Echo sounds like a good spot for monday. Is there a honey spot or is the fishing good on either end of the reservoir? Do you fish off the bottom like at Rockport? How deep of water worked best? Is anyone else going to be there on monday? DKSRenegade
[signature]
I didn't see your post until late this morning, otherwise I would have been there. I didn't fish today, spent the day getting ready for the Gorge. Darn TubeDude gives me too many ideas to work on at the same time.
[signature]
How did the size of the perch compare to those at Rockport? Friday morning I'm taking a first-timer and his little boy out on the ice. We are planning on Rockport, but if the perch at Echo have any size to them this year, we might drive the extra miles.

How deep were you fishing?

-Jack
[signature]
We used sparkle jigs the most and chartreuse Popee's below a chartreuse/green jigging spoon. Tipped with wax worms or perch meat.

I have not hit Rockport this year,for size Steph's Dad said they were a little bigger.

Kent it was a good thing I was holding the rod I would have missed all my bites.

We fished straight out the boat launch,that area seems to be best for perch,trout fishing is better down by the dam at the pull outs.
[signature]
Did Steph's dad say that they were bigger at Rockport or Echo? Sorry, I didn't quite understand which you were referring to.
[signature]
hey James, I was in today and you were in the office ignoring everybody[Smile]so I had to get the rundown from Steph. She said you guys rocked at echo. Good job, will you be at Rockport and Sat?
[signature]
Echo is the bigger. in fact a couple were bigger than any perch I have ever seen.
[signature]
no small mouth? or crappie?
[signature]
after they stole the worm they would not bite.

no crappie or smallies for us.
[signature]