Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lake X report (1-17-04)
[#000080][size 2]Today, HuntN4bass and I fished Lake X[Wink]. We showed about 12:30pm headed down the road toward water at the mouth of the Provo River[blush]. I tried turn my truck around and park in line with the other coldfooters. And, some Thing grab my truck off the road and slid it into the ditch. Well, HuntN and me got out and dug snow and rocked back/forth to no avail. So, I sent HuntN to go fish while I setup my tow strap and waited for a good Samiritan to yank my sorry a$$ out of the ditch. I asked this guy in a V10 Dodge Ram(far be it from me to ask a non-Ram person for help. The guy in the little Subaru didn't have enough lead in his pants if ya know what I mean) to help me out. To make a long story short, It tooks us about 10 mins to get My baby 3/4 ton out.[/size][/#000080]

[#000080][size 2]While I was playing in the snow, HuntN was dazzling the fish with who the hell knows what. He said he was watching some dumbsumbitch get his truck pulled out of a ditch[Wink]. Ya sure. I show up with the super-secret deadly combinations. Well, HuntN sunk some holes with his Atomic Auger. On my first drop, I caught a fish. And my second, and third, and my fourth-I thought it would never stop. Then, HuntN switched holes and stole my MoJo. And, he started catching fish. Well, we caught 26 rainbowacefus'(3 are being fed to our pet Samoan). We only caught 19 perch. These villanous vermain were sumerily excuted, and fed to our precious...[/size][/#000080]

[#000080][size 2]Airtemp 25 degrees at 12:30. The sun was high and awesome. It was nice getting out of Mordor and away from the evil eye. About 60 people were there, I figured everone else was at Rockport(I hope your haircut was worth the wait[cool]).[/size][/#000080]

[#000080][size 2]We used Foxey jigs and ice flys tipped with crawlers, waxies, and perch parts. Plus, the Artifical Sun made another triumphant appearance.[/size][/#000080]
[signature]
So I wasn't the only one to have troubles today . LOL Glad to here you got at some of them rainbowacefus and yellow belly eyes .Them evil thing anyways . Sorry to here about the mojo thing .Did it hurt ? LOL Sounds like a good day .
[signature]
You're killing me Tomegun!!!![cool] Glad Lake X treated you well today. I hate it when the abominable snowman grabs onto a tire and yanks your vehicle into the ditch....bastard! Good luck next time you head out.
[signature]
So where is Lake X?
[signature]
[#800000][size 2]You didn't see the clue about Lake X? If ya can figure out the clue, by means go ahead and fish there[Wink]. If ya can't figure it out [Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][/size][/#800000]
[signature]
I saw a comercial once that said lake X was mercury outboards private engine test lake. The lake where the optimax was developed and tested.

Tomeguns good, but hes a yamaha fan so I doubt they let him on that lake X.

If I were to go looking for X, I would try jordanelle.
[signature]
Yeah, I knew what you were talking about. Wanted to see if I could get you to say it. lol[Tongue]
[signature]