Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
atv's at Echo?
I was thinking of going to Echo tomarrow and was wondering if Echo is ok for atv's, any info would be appreciated.
[signature]
I was thinking about the same thing but I wanted to try it at Willard. The only problem about both locations is access or lack of access. There are few areas that could be used to get on either lake. I know at Echo the gate is locked at the marina so if you tried it you would need to get on the ice some where else. I think the marina is the only place at Willard unless that new road in the S/W is open. I guess I'll walk in tomorrow then give them a call on tuesday and find out what the rules are. WH2
[signature]
Hay pontoon, I stopped by Echo yesterday after rockport, there had been atvs on the lake. i think you can get them onto the rail road grade, whete i told Teroy to go. see his pineview post. have fun.
[signature]
Thanks, I guess I'll have to decided to bag the atv and go to Echo or go somewhere I can take it.
[signature]
Thanks FK64.
[signature]
Hey Pontoonfool, Jody really enjoyed spending time with your wife and the kids seemed to get along well. Next weekend I may head up to willard to see what all the fuss is about. It is closer than lost creek and I have never fished there. Maybe on Sunday after church. Interested?
[signature]
I'm game to go icefishing somewhere next Sunday, PM me sometime this week so we can nail down specifics.
[signature]
I will PM you in the week. Church gets out around 12 on sundays so it will have to be a afternoon thing. Taking your atv up there with you?
[signature]