Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my dog
Just out of curiosity whats the regulations taking dogs to the state parks?
[signature]
Depends on the state park!! I have been taking my dog to Jordanelle the last few weeks and she has been fine, infact asked the park ranger and she said they technically need to be on a leash, but since we were out on the ice, she just laughed at my dog as she ran from one side of the ice to the next.

Deer creek, you cant have a dog there. I have taken mine to WIllard, but on a leash.
[signature]
Make sure your dog is trained well enough to deliver your fish to hand other wise you will be chasing it more than fishing. Polo can give you advise his is the top fish dog in the state.
[signature]
My dog is 90% chicken she is scared to jump in the water at lincoln beach i had to throw her in! She hated it she stayed away from the fish also.
[signature]
My Aussie fell in my ice hole at Bear while netting cisco last Saturday. Had to get him to the truck to dry and warm up quickly! In Alaska I had booties for my dogs feet in the winter, just something to consider when your four legged friend is out with you during the colder times.
[signature]
Oh it was in the midle of summer she just hates the water but loves the outdoors.
[signature]
this is my chicken dog
[signature]
attachment too big dont know how to reduce it does someone know how to?
[signature]
cesar email it to me and i will get it rezided for you.
[signature]
Ceasar, how is the dog kennel I sold you working out? Good to see you out and about!
[signature]
Dog kennel has been great lucky and jack love it better than being tied up all day.Wish it was a little warmer at nights though have to keep them in the garage because its usually between 10-20 degrees at night .
[signature]
Ocean, give them a good dog house like a Dogloo, put a pet bed in there for insulation from the cold ground, and two dogs will stay cozy from each other's heat (one will stay warm too). Face the door away from the wind and put one of the door attachments on. They have to have a place to get out of the wind/weather and off the cold ground, even during the day. They'll live longer, be healthier with reduced vet bills, and they'll sure love you for giving them the care they deserve.
[signature]
Hey gumbo i did that and they destroyed their beds and the dog house i put connecting to the kennel! I will try the igloo though cause it is made out of plastic i think they chewed up the wood dog house . But i do take good care of them .
[signature]
Pups will chew. So will bored dogs. Exercise them daily and get them out of the dog run as much as possible. My dog has the entire backyard and she still gets bored sometimes. Also, make sure they have chew toys like a nylabone. I give my dog a rawhide bone when we'll be gone for a while, just to keep her busy and to give her something to look forward to while she's alone. You can also buy toys that have hollowed out areas that you can fill with peanut butter. They'll be occupied for hours trying to get every last lick out.
I have bought them chew toys but the bigger dog destroys them .Hey that peanut butter idea sounds great that should keep those two trouble makers busy![Wink]
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Deer Creek is the only place I have been to that restricts dogs on the ice/water. [/size][/font]
[signature]
Ok its about time i got the pictures of cesars dogs on here, im sorry about the quality of them i had to take the pics from a movie file that he emailed to me. Jack is the littler one im not sure of the breed and lucky is the boxer mix that he adopted from the pound hence the name. and you can catch a glimpse of cesars little hell raiser Bruce.
[signature]
You can get a door at PetSmart or Cal-Ranch. Or just make your own with carpet scraps or something similar.

[Image: meg-tabby.jpg]