Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Lake Cascade Video
Alls we can say a totally awesome trip with awesome friends...WyoGuy and rowdyfish, Dubob, PACKFAN and his wife, Mike Hall and his son, GrimReaper.

Fishing was a little slow but we consistently caught large Perch in all the locations we went. Never fished the same location. Many personal bests on this trip...majority of fish were 13-15" plus...if one wants to find big Perch well this be the place Lake Cascade, ID. Super towns people who treat all like family...Birch Glen Lodge and Motel, Route 55 restaurant, Intermountain Powersport Rentals Cascade...can't wait for the next trip hoping Mama Nature cooperates...

Here's the link to video and sure hope it works...

[url "https://youtu.be/LwGbN5hYHFk"]https://youtu.be/LwGbN5hYHFk[/url]
[signature]
[#0000FF]Yep. It works.

Excellent job.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Thanks TD. It was a whole lot fun with a great group of folks...MEMORIES to be had and shared...fingers crossed for next trip...plan and this is a trip one a can make happen if they desire...we et al desire and its going to be a couple annual trips as long as we can...provided Mama Nature cooperates...well worth it for the memories as we see it...
[signature]
Awesome video. I really enjoyed it. Great job.
[signature]
Looks like a great trip. Thanks for sharing
[signature]
Man those perch would have swallowed the ones I caught today whole! What a trip! Great video as well!
[signature]
Looks like you had a fun trip. Cool video.... nice perch
[signature]
Looks like a great trip not to mention fantastic fish too. We used to do a west Yellowstone sled trip sort of like that so this brought back some great memories. Thanks J
[signature]
Great Job on the jumbo perch and excellent video. Once again it looks like a fantastic trip. Great fishing for tasty fish with good friends makes it hard to beat. Good Job!!!!!
[signature]

Hello K2 that's one of the best video's I've seen lately. Good job. See you at Cascade I hope in Febuary.
[signature]
By any chance was this a guided trip? If not any pointers on who to get in contact with for pointers on the lake?
[signature]
Nope not a guided trip only guide was ourselves and studying the Fish and Go map that shows lake bottom contour and having GPS coordinates we wanted to try. Additionally we have ice fished it the last 4 years except for last year as the conditions didn't allow for it. You can contact Tackle Toms in Cascade at 1-208-382-4367 for info.

More than willing to share other info with you. If you just get a fish and go map and study the bottom contours, breaks, flats you'll catch perch. We never fished the same location twice. North end is really good for Perch and the South end by the Dam is good for Trout and we've also caught nice Perch off the dam area at Crown Point. Its a great body of water and fish are all over it...

Lures we used were Lindy Darters, Perch Pounders, TD jigs, VMCs, Rip'n Raps tipped with night crawler, Perch Eye, or spike.
[signature]
That's sure a handsome group of folks you hang out with, any of them in other films?
[signature]
Nice video talk about monster perch 2+ pounds. Looks like it was fun trip, can we get some of that breeding stock down here please.
[signature]
On other films...think I may have one of a handsome fella catching a nice Tiger Muskie...was a great time with dear friends...hoping to be able to do it again real soon...but mama nature may not allow as conditions got worse over the past weekend...slush is horrible now it was bad when we were there...only can hope it gets cold to help tighten it up...keeping our fingers crossed...
[signature]