Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard - Sunday
With getting my house up for sale, moving stuff to storage, looking for a new place to live, and being sick for almost 2 weeks, I finally felt up to getting on the water for about 3 hours yesterday. Launched about 9 AM, trolled some, but was still a bit too tired to concentrate on that. So dropped anchor out in the south west area, dropped a couple mussels over the side, spread out my flotation cushions on the deck, and just kicked back soaking in what sun would come thru the clouds now and again. Boated one Wiper, then moved further down the south wall back towards the marina inlet. Dropped anchor again in about 7 FOW, in about 1 hour, boated 2 more Wiper. Beginning to feel a bit used, so called it a day. Didn't hit the big bunches of fish others have been reporting, but got on the water, caught and released 3 respectable Wiper that gave me a few enjoyable minutes of fight, and actually felt some better when I go home from having been able to get out of the house.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Hey Forest, glad you got out and caught a few... Hope things are getting in order so you can do it more often... Later J
[signature]
Nice catch, I am jealous. Soon for me. I hope.
[signature]
I tried this morning but it was a little too windy for me to launch. Maybe next week. Noticed the cleaning stations at both north and south marinas are still closed.
[signature]
Yep, cleaning stations won't normally open until just before Memorial Day. But there is a new vault toilet at the south marina just to the left of the cleaning station.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool