Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Boat Show
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]I see where the Utah Boat Show & Fishing Exposition will be coming to the South Towne Expo Center February 5-8. My friend gave me a couple of discount tickets and here is what they say on the tickets:[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][#0000ff][size 2]Thursday ... 2 pm to 10 pm
Friday ... Noon to 10 pm
Saturday ... 11 am to 10 pm
Sunday ... 11 am to 6 pm[/size][/#0000ff][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][#0000ff][size 2]Regular Adult admission ... $8.00[/size][/#0000ff][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][#0000ff][size 2]Every type of boat, including fishing boats, ski boats, runabouts, bass boats, cruisers, sport boats, houseboats, personal water craft and many more .... plus every type of marine and boating accessory imaginable: fishing tackle: inflatable boats: resort, vacation, fishing and hunting destinations from all over the world![/size][/#0000ff][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][#0000ff][size 2]Other features:
· Casting Ponds & Casting Tank
· Indoor Action Trout River
· Kid's Fishing Pond
· Fly Tying Theater
· Casting Demos with the Experts
· Wakeboard & Water Ski Pros
· Bass Tank[/size][/#0000ff][/font]

[url "http://www.greenband.com/ut_boat_home.html"][font "Comic Sans MS"][#0000ff][size 2]http://www.greenband.com/ut_boat_home.html[/size][/#0000ff][/font][/url]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]The address of the South Towne Expo Center is 9575 South State Street, Sandy. To get there, take the 106th south exit off of I-15. Turn left over the freeway and travel east until you get to State Street (about three stop lights). Turn left on State Street and go north about 3/4 mile until you see the Expo Center on the right.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]My experience is that parking is always a BIG problem unless you get there early.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]I'll probably be there with Bait Caster. My job will be to act as his conscience and hold him back from buying the first nice Ranger he sees.[/size][/font]

[Wink] [Wink] [Wink] [Wink] [Wink] [Wink]
[signature]
I will probably be there the first couple days scoping out a new baot for the spring. [Smile]
[signature]
Hey baitcaster, if the coot man is your conscience, leave him home!

Boat shows are places for big dreams and impulse buys![Wink]

You dont want reason and sensibility at a boat show.

What you want to do is take your kids. Now theres an idea! Can we get this one dad? Can we get this one dad? Can we PLEASE get this one dad?

And as for you coot, think of it this way, if hes buy it, you get to fish out of it, but dont get the bill!

Hopefully now old coot will be saying "Can we get this one?"
[signature]
Old coot,

You should buy your new 16 foot Gregor and sell me your old one!! I need to have three boats to properly fish the waters!! HA HA!! Send me a pm some time and we will get together and ice fish Bear Lake???
[signature]
We should all do something to distinguish ourselves as BFT'ers. Wear BFT gear if you have it, (I don't) or some other way. I'm not feeling too creative today so I'm open for suggestions!
[signature]