Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Report
Hello All!

I've been enjoying reading the reports here for a while and I thought it was time to post one of my own.

We went up to Echo on 1-24 and fished South of the boat ramp in about 25' of water. It didn't matter where we fished or what we had on we just kept catching Perch all day long. We were using standard flasher/ice fly rigs tipped with a chunk of worm mostly but before too long my friend quit bothering to put new bait on and just fished with a bare hook. There were clouds of fish sometimes 10 ft thick on my fish finder most of the time. Fished for trout after filling my Perch limit and caught 6 on a white Paddle Bug.

Thanks for the space to make my report and thanks for all the other reports and good information on this site.
[signature]
Fishmagnet

thanks for the report,glad to see you had fun up there. any size to the trout or perch you caught?
Oh Yay,Welcome to the board look forward to more reports.
[signature]
[Tongue]thanks for the first report I was also at echo on the 24th but not by the ramp i was futher towards the in let and did not have one bite i was there between 3:00 and 4:30 pm well good you landed all the fish and welcome to the board (WANDO)
[signature]
Perch up to 10" and Trout up to 17 1/2".
[signature]
Great Report. I fished Echo on Sunday and got alot of perch and a few trout. Welcome to the site.
[signature]
Very nice report fishmagnet. Rockport seems to be the place for decent ice fishing this year. Welcome to BFT, it's nice to have you here.
[signature]
Welcome aboard! Thanks for your report and keep them coming
[signature]