Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard
So I went out to willard for the first time in a month and heard reports of everyone doing very well on wipers and lots of people catching Walleye but for me it was a bust today. Tried repalas, bottom bouncers, worm harness's, jigs.. Nothing.. I think my hand must have broke through the toilet paper this morning. I did see plenty of guys catching fist but I guess it wasn't my day. If anyone would like to PM me with what they found is working, I would appreciate it.

I did go to Semino lake in WY last weekend and if your up for the drive, there are very big Trout and Walleye in that lake.

Enjoy
[signature]
I was up there two weeks ago and did good not great. As usual we only got walleyes when the crank bait was bumping bottom, or just inches off. about 1 1/2 to 2 mph. the color then was chrome and blue deep diving crank baits. South dike area.
[signature]
We were there yesterday June 4th in the early afternoon. We caught 12 wipers in 3 hours of fishing. We were trolling at 3.5mph.
[signature]
Was out in late morning on the 3rd, trolling size 5 and 7 blue/silver shadraps at 3.2- 3.4 mph. Caught 3 walleye and 2 wipers.
Actually had a big wiper straighten out a split ring! That was the second time it's happened. I get tired of 'em stripping line and overtighten the drag and then bam, I reel up the swivel still clipped with no rapala on it.
[signature]