Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boat inspections
Does anyone know the hours of operation for the Daniels/Heber Port of Entry ?
[signature]
I went to strawberry on Tuesday to help with gill netting, it was open on my way up, there was several signs up, it would be hard to miss when they are open, when I came down abut 4 it was closed and the signs where down and off, I think they are just doing it in the mornings during the week days, not sure on the weekends. they had a cleaner in the back corner.
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
Hi Brent, We went through the station yesterday about 6:15 and she was open. On our way back about 4:30, I noticed that the station was closed. I had taken the online course and had the yearly form, so it was a quick stop. I showed the gal the form, she asked the last water the boat had been on - Soldier Creek, and she waived me through. That time of day, there was no line, but I did see a Tracker pull off and go through behind me.
[signature]
Hey Thanks John. How was the fishing?
[signature]
[quote brookie] I did see a Tracker pull off and go through behind me.[/quote]

John, that Tracker was probably me, if you have a Crestliner. I had the same experience, very quick.
[signature]
We limited (8) on kokanee, but it took all day. Fished both sides (SC and Strawberry). Got some on both. Also got quite a few cutts.
[signature]
Hey Lannie, I thought about you when it went through behind me but it didn't look quite right. I have a white glastron.

Which side did you fish and how did you fare?
[signature]