Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HFT's echo story
HFT's Echo ice fishing report is in today's standard-examiner. It can be seen online at [url "http://www.standard.net"]www.standard.net[/url] in the explore section. You have to register to read it, but it's free. Nice story.
[signature]
Great story James and some good pics. Even mentioned BFT.
[signature]
they did do a good job on the story,it was funny how they talked about hookedchicadad.

Dang good looking picture on the cover too.[Wink]

I told you guys we would mention BFT,they even went to take pictures the day of the party,look close you will see some BFT people.
[signature]
James even got his mug on the cover of Xplore! Good Job!!!!!!
[signature]
Hey, She's cuter than you, of course they would mention her. [Wink]
[signature]
Ok but who's cuter, you, hookedchica, or the photographer?
[signature]
Ya got me on that one James, and it is good to be the boss. You must be a great boss with such a successful shop as hooked. Good on Ya!
[signature]
No comment on who's cuter. Speaking of Hookedchica, where has she been, James are you working her too much? ha ha
[signature]

Working her too hard? Ha. she worked from 12:00 (noon when she wakes up) to 4:00. so she has plenty of time to snuggle with her Kitty for the evening.
Such a ruff life.

As for who is Cuter Hookedchica or Photographer? Let me just say I love this job.

Answer:Me
[signature]
Good picture of you James, how many of the guys from the Standard post on the site? I've noticed Brad posting and at least one other name from the story looked familiar.
It sounds like Hookedchicadad is in trouble now with his flyfishing pals but maybe he can convert them over from the dark side, ha ha. WH2
[signature]
ha ha ha... yes, i am terribly overworked. i can't wait for my dad to get back from his trip so he can read the article. he's going to roll on the ground... [laugh]

stephanie aka 'the ice fishing goddess'
[signature]