Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fish Lake Map
Hey, I found one! It is the Fish Lake contour map I have been looking for. It has landmarks and water depths and should be useful for all interested Fish Lakers. It's at [url "http://www.utahoutdoors.com/maps/Fishlakemap.htm"]www.utahoutdoors.com/maps/Fishlakemap.htm[/url]

Good luck!
[signature]
thxs[Wink]

later fnf
[signature]
Hey thanks, I looked all over for this a couple of weeks ago and couldnt find one, that should help out alot to be able to target certain fish. Great job!![cool]
[signature]
Thanks for the map MLR, I'm starting a collection of the different maps that people are posting, I hope Fish1on is keeping them for the Fishing holes page. WH2
[signature]
I was wondering if anybody has a better map then that one. I was hoping it was a little more detailed. I like the topo style maps and shows all the smaller humps with circles and lines every 100 ft.
[signature]
Ripnlips has a real good map like you are talking about for Bear lake. Maybe he knows where to get one for Fish lake. I'll PM him and ask him where he got it from, maybe he can help. WH2
[signature]
That would be great. Thanks
[signature]
I got an answer back from RipNLips last night, he said that he had made the Bear lake map by taking a map like the one that is posted and overlaying a topo map with more detail. Since the map he made of Bear lake lake is one of a kind there isn't a map like it for Fish lake. He used Paint Shop Pro to make it, I don't have that program on my computer so I can't help you with that. Maybe one of the computer whizzes on the site will read this and be willing to help. WH2
[signature]