Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Invite Strawberry Kokanee Fishing
I will be doing my annual multi day Strawberry trip Thursday 6/22 through Sunday 6/25. I love to take folks out and put them on Kokanee. I have 3 mornings available Thursday, Saturday and Sunday available to the first people who reach out to me.
Would like to head out with you again. Family wants to go to Bear Lake that weekend, but Thursday might work. I’ve sent a PM.
Hi Obi - I sent you a PM for 6/24, if it’s still available.
Is Thursday the 22nd still open?  I would be available and love to come and learn.
(06-05-2023, 04:28 AM)obifishkenobi Wrote: I will be doing my annual multi day Strawberry trip Thursday 6/22 through Sunday 6/25. I love to take folks out and put them on Kokanee. I have 3 mornings available Thursday, Saturday and Sunday available to the first people who reach out to me.

Update the only morning I have open now is Sunday the 25th I could probably be talked into going out in the evenings those are wind dependent and are generally shorter lasting 3-4 hours.
(06-06-2023, 02:03 AM)obifishkenobi Wrote:
(06-05-2023, 04:28 AM)obifishkenobi Wrote: I will be doing my annual multi day Strawberry trip Thursday 6/22 through Sunday 6/25. I love to take folks out and put them on Kokanee. I have 3 mornings available Thursday, Saturday and Sunday available to the first people who reach out to me.

Update the only morning I have open now is Sunday the 25th I could probably be talked into going out in the evenings those are wind dependent and are generally shorter lasting 3-4 hours.

Sent you a PM.
(06-06-2023, 02:03 AM)obifishkenobi Wrote:

Update all mornings are spoken for.

A buddy and I are talking about going to strawberry that week-end using my boat but would love to stop bye sat. and get some tips. so I'll keep in touch.see what develops
(06-08-2023, 02:37 AM)deafman Wrote:

A buddy and I are talking about going to strawberry that week-end using my boat but would love to stop bye sat. and get some tips. so I'll keep in touch.see what develops

Sounds good, I'll be camping in site C30