Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My best bow ever from the bank
Check out this lunker! He will be featured in the first video of our new Cookie and the Cowboy bank tangling series. Looking forward to sharing some of our methods and new adventures. The video will drop as soon as Cowboy shuts off the John Wayne movie and starts editing.

[Image: IMG-20230621-210611.jpg]
What makes you think its a "he" ? And, there a Duke marathon so see ya in the morning

Just an FYI before we get torched about how we are holding the fish. He or she is headed to the smoker Smile
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
Great Bow Carrie(sp?), looking forward to the new video series.
(06-22-2023, 03:41 AM)CookiePirate Wrote: Check out this lunker! He will be featured in the first video of our new Cookie and the Cowboy bank tangling series. Looking forward to sharing some of our methods and new adventures. The video will drop as soon as Cowboy shuts off the John Wayne movie and starts editing.

That secret lake thats never been fished is producing WELL!  Good Job
(06-22-2023, 03:41 AM)CookiePirate Wrote: Check out this lunker! He will be featured in the first video of our new Cookie and the Cowboy bank tangling series. Looking forward to sharing some of our methods and new adventures. The video will drop as soon as Cowboy shuts off the John Wayne movie and starts editing.

Or did you mean to say check out this lunch Cool Congrats on such a fine catch. John Wayne marathon, is there an open seat and popcorn? I am a JW fan, there is a series he also did starting in the mid 1930's. 
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
I should add he was 22.5 inches long. A legal keeper for Lost Creek.
(06-22-2023, 01:42 PM)CookiePirate Wrote: I should add he was 22.5 inches long. A legal keeper for Lost Creek.
[Image: Baby-approval-picture.gif]

Yee-Haa Cookie!  Ya done good.
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 82 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
True Grit= best John Wayne movie ever with The Cowboys being a close second.
Great looking fish! Congrats.
(06-22-2023, 06:56 PM)chubby chaser Wrote: True Grit= best John Wayne movie ever with The Cowboys being a close second.

I was watching Hondo. And oldie but a goodie
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
Love watching ElDorado, Rio Bravo, In Harms Way, She Wore a Yellow Ribbon
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
(06-22-2023, 12:38 PM)Fowl-Hook Wrote:

That secret lake thats never been fished is producing WELL!  Good Job
Super secret
WOW, WOW, WOW!!! Great fish! That is a lunker slotbuster for sure. Congrats!
Well done.
Congratulations on a fine rainbow.