Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Berry
Realized I haven’t been to the berry since I had my 2nd knee operation this summer. I arrived at 630 outside temp was 22 degrees. Water temp in low 40’s and climbed to 44 by 330 when I left. Lots of fog but I got away from it. I did lots of scouting of my normal areas. The fish I chase have scattered with the highest water I’ve seen at strawberry in years. I need to get a clicker to get a better fish total but I was I. The 30+ range (I don’t 
[Image: IMG-0214.jpg]

chase the smaller schools of cutts and bows) I chased bows all day except for the last 30 min. All of my fish we bows except 4, 3 cuts in the last 30 min and 1 while trolling. only 2 small bows and unfortunately I lost quite a few big ones at the boat. I’m still regaining strength and handling the net and rod got the better of me. Water was glass all day! I was surprised that both fish in the pic weighed the same.
(11-18-2023, 04:59 PM)Redrebel Wrote: Realized I haven’t been to the berry since I had my 2nd knee operation this summer. I arrived at 630 outside temp was 22 degrees. Water temp in low 40’s and climbed to 44 by 330 when I left. Lots of fog but I got away from it. I did lots of scouting of my normal areas. The fish I chase have scattered with the highest water I’ve seen at strawberry in years. I need to get a clicker to get a better fish total but I was I. The 30+ range (I don’t 

chase the smaller schools of cutts and bows) I chased bows all day except for the last 30 min. All of my fish we bows except 4, 3 cuts in the last 30 min and 1 while trolling. only 2 small bows and unfortunately I lost quite a few big ones at the boat. I’m still regaining strength and handling the net and rod got the better of me. Water was glass all day! I was surprised that both fish in the pic weighed the same.

That smaller one looks like a fatty, sounds like you had a good day. Have you tried using theses guys for buying items:
https://www.temu.com/search_result.html?...esb6fjbrx9
Nice.  You were overdue for a tug-filled day.  Now if we can get you dialed in on Willard.
(11-18-2023, 06:16 PM)TubeDude Wrote: Nice.  You were overdue for a tug-filled day.  Now if we can get you dialed in on Willard.

It will happen, the info you posted will surely help. Not sure what the link curt was talking about.
(11-18-2023, 08:45 PM)Redrebel Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 06:16 PM)TubeDude Wrote: Nice.  You were overdue for a tug-filled day.  Now if we can get you dialed in on Willard.

It will happen, the info you posted will surely help. Not sure what the link curt was talking about.

Did you click on it? It's a list of clickers, to count your fish.
(11-18-2023, 09:37 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 08:45 PM)Redrebel Wrote:

Did you click on it? It's a list of clickers, to count your fish.
? I love it!!! I realized I have a pitch count clicker. I will have an accurate count in the next report!