Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard 5/19
Hit the water about 630 water is high only one usable dock without getting wet the other one is in the water barely enough to use the outside edge bumped my prop on something trying to get in the slip portion so beware.
Now to the fishing decided to shake it up from trolling and cast for bass second cast got a familiar bump and picked up a walleye,then several hard hits but couldn't stick em. Finished the morning casting the rocks and picked up a cat so I got enough for dinner

I should have said I was at the south marina
(05-20-2024, 12:06 AM)Bubman1 Wrote: Hit the water about 630 water is high only one usable dock without getting wet the other one is in the water barely enough to use the outside edge bumped my prop on something trying to get in the slip portion so beware.
Now to the fishing decided to shake it up from trolling and cast for bass second cast got a familiar bump and picked up a walleye,then several hard hits but couldn't stick em. Finished the morning casting the rocks and picked up a cat so I got enough for dinner

I should have said I was at the south marina
Which  slip did you hit prop on ? There is some concrete blocks holding the docks jn place.
The south side of the North dock