Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having More Fun
Rainbow 
Bite a little tougher but we managed couple Walleye, 3 Perch we released this time along with 3 huge Catfish, couple micro Walleye and Wiper.

Doing the same thing trolling working out in middle.  1-9-2.2Mph. 22-24 FOW setback 83’ to 120’ one ounce weight clipped up 5-6’ from lure.  #7 Flicker minnows Firetiger hot tail.

Water temp 63° and off was 69°.

[Image: IMG-1361.jpg]
[Image: IMG-1369.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1377.jpg]

Tight Lines!
Nice going Kim and Kay...buddy and I hit it yesterday, but water temp. was down a few degrees from last week..still, I got into a couple nicer walleyes..sounds like you're not using b bouncers? Are you tipping your cranks with anything, or adding scent?
(06-06-2024, 04:41 AM)Jmorfish Wrote: Nice going Kim and Kay...buddy and I hit it yesterday, but water temp. was down a few degrees from last week..still, I got into a couple nicer walleyes..sounds like you're not using b bouncers? Are you tipping your cranks with anything, or adding scent?

Morning!  No not tipping with anything.  Just out in middle working various areas I’ve waypointed we’ve done okay at.  We try to find fish and just keep working that area.
Wow, that's a hog perch! You ladies sure seem to have it dialed in lately. Congrats on multiple successful outings!
Wow, that perch is huge. Like the comments above you to gals seem to be doing very well. Good luck on your next trip.
(06-05-2024, 10:15 PM)k2muskie Wrote: Bite a little tougher but we managed couple Walleye, 3 Perch we released this time along with 3 huge Catfish, couple micro Walleye and Wiper.

Doing the same thing trolling working out in middle.  1-9-2.2Mph. 22-24 FOW setback 83’ to 120’ one ounce weight clipped up 5-6’ from lure.  #7 Flicker minnows Firetiger hot tail.

Water temp 63° and off was 69°.

[Image: IMG-1361.jpg]
[Image: IMG-1369.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1377.jpg]

Tight Lines!

Good job Kim. Still nothing on shad?
Was hoping  they were hitting them a little better  by now.
We haven’t used any Shad profile lures.  We’re really not doing anything special or different just working areas we have waypointed and we basically stay in those areas.

These are the lures we are using #7 & #9 sizes.  Every now and again the Clown color Berkley hit stick also.

[Image: IMG-1129.jpg]