Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buoy 10 Salmon Fishing
A couple years ago when fishing the Columbia River for salmon, I ran into four guys from Ogden area and we had good conversation and shared success stories of fishing the river and offshore.  Wife and I are headed up again (13th and last time) this year.  Was curious if anyone else on this forum is planning to make the trip this year.  Its always nice to talk to Utah fishermen when visiting other areas, so if you plan to go up this year, let me know.  I'll look you up and share info with you.
Sure like this forum and reading all your reports.  

[Image: IMG-0083.jpg]

ps: Our boat's for sale after this salmon season if anyone is interested.  Trueblue2
(07-12-2024, 08:18 PM)trueblue2 Wrote: A couple years ago when fishing the Columbia River for salmon, I ran into four guys from Ogden area and we had good conversation and shared success stories of fishing the river and offshore.  Wife and I are headed up again (13th and last time) this year.  Was curious if anyone else on this forum is planning to make the trip this year.  Its always nice to talk to Utah fishermen when visiting other areas, so if you plan to go up this year, let me know.  I'll look you up and share info with you.

[Image: IMG-0083.jpg]

ps: Our boat's for sale after this salmon season if anyone is interested.  Trueblue2
(07-12-2024, 08:18 PM)trueblue2 Wrote: A couple years ago when fishing the Columbia River for salmon, I ran into four guys from Ogden area and we had good conversation and shared success stories of fishing the river and offshore.  Wife and I are headed up again (13th and last time) this year.  Was curious if anyone else on this forum is planning to make the trip this year.  Its always nice to talk to Utah fishermen when visiting other areas, so if you plan to go up this year, let me know.  I'll look you up and share info with you.

So how was the fishing there? How many days were you there? When you go to sell your boat, please post a ad on the Utah For Sale board, thanks.