Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
questions.....
i have got a few questions that i have been wanting to ask for a while.... first can anyone tell me about the walleye, cats, and crappie in cutler reservior? or the walleye and cats in the upper bear above cutler? or what about below cutler for the walleye... i have heard of big walleye comming from below cutler dam, does anyone know anything about that? and i was also wanting to see if anyone would be willing to share some spots on the bear river( anywhere besides the bird refuge, i have got that place figured out) that hold LARGE cats, i have been going up there and hammering the cats in the 10-15 inch range, but where are the large cats? "ANY" info that ANYONE can give me would be greatly appreciated! thanks
catfish joe
[signature]
now one can give me any info on these bodys of water? please... i am on my knees begging... (kidding)[crazy]
joe
[signature]
Joe, My dad fishies the Bear River in Benson almost every day and has caught several nice Walleyes (his biggest was 9lbs) and Cats this summer. It has been really spotty. Because of where he lives, he can run down and fish a few minitue and if he doesn't catch any he leaves and then will try it later. He uses nightcrawlers most of the time and he has caught Crappies and Bass as well as Channels and Walleyes.

When I go. I like to fish on the North side of the bridge at the Benson marina. I have only been a couple of times this year and I was mostly experimenting.

I would say try a spot and keep trying it at different times. I know this can be hard especially if you have some distance to travel.
[signature]